Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thank You Caffekos o(≧∀≦)o

Caffekos yesterday July 23 Ancafe_Canada had reached 100 followers i am very thankful for all those caffekos that are following us once again Thank you AGRIGATO! NYAPPY.I have made many friends some of them i even made red while with others we talk about Pocky,Teruki and other things you guys know who you are ;)  Their was also a ustream that was from @WeLoveJapan in this ustream teruki had appeared , i Nemo chan is very bad at paying attention i didn't notice that i was getting the timing wrong , so i missed the ustream T^T but luckily WeLoveJapan had recorded it and so i got to enjoy it now. I was very surprised at all those caffekos that stayed up or woke up early to watch, we love Ancafe and i hope that they will have more shows like this in the future, because we fan's will of course will find away to watch them. I would like to credit @nyappyusgai  who had sent me these  awesome pictures http://www.yuzunyappy.blogspot.com/ that is her blog she is very nice! :D Also i hope that you caffekos can check out the following blogs of my friends from the ancafe world. All of these caffekos have treated me and Hikita very nicely and we are grateful to have friends like them nyappy!  I Nemo chan will always be here for u guys translating and posting ancafe tweets even when i have a fever i don't care i will do my job!








No comments:

Post a Comment