Caffekos check out the beautiful pictures teruki added to the blog ;D http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/ - Nemo
25 hours swaying ship, the ship because of the typhoon揺Remashita ☆ fairly arrived at Chichi-jima, Ogasawara before noon today. . . The chat is fine Yabakatta drunk (-ω-`) from healthy, however, arrived at Chichi!The weather was sunny or raining or repetition, from about the 16th over when sunny! Was (* ^ θ ^ *) and Yainintsu /! Today we have around the island and Gurutsu meantime. Across a range of roadway.After seeing the island from the north and east of the observatory observatory三日月山Two Days was featured as the setting sun spots, and beaches Mawarimashita watching the west coast. Over was beautiful mess! Of course taking photographs is rolled (■ θ · 'Tsu) Pashari (a dark chip camera...) And Nagata's discretion, a beautiful sunset that I took at the beach shore, not三日月山Xiaogang. No Suggoi was'm pretty? Or without other people and feel off the beaten path yet, been reflected in Toka Toka like hermit crabs, but I took many,,, over a USB cable to connect your PC and digital camera forgot again! ! ! (T △ T) Strictly speaking, "what'll remember this!" Cable and certainly'm into, like a different guy with the chatter off the jack fit! (* `; Θ; '*) for a forgotten homework done. . . And, ☆ I asked the people of the inn was rented until I wrote this in (* ^ θ ^ *) Tsu I have over over to the RE / MAX! Daifuku good to not have to be fair. . . Photo 1 is a beautiful beach. Photo 2 is at dusk. Photo 3 of which will not. I know I took it.Photo 4 sunset. Sansettsu! I wonder whether it will lead you fine stream tomorrow. ☆ The
No comments:
Post a Comment