Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teruki: Get Back In Love.

Caffekos here is Teruki's blog translated enjoy Nyappy! its a bit short LOL - Nemo chan


Studio day today, then went to cut hair! I recently fried, I like it ☆ I got cut shorter than usual (* ^ θ ^ *) Did I ask them to cut every time a hairdresser / But it would have moved to Nagoya, I left the shop is. The Young And Midori Janaku Toka (or was that?) He's pretty Tokaiu country. Sorry. Then a boy went to the cafe shop in Harajuku. Kei-kun ☆ went for a drink together and I also joined the H. Katz and disappointing ending来Renaku busy work. (· Ω · `) Watakushi Nagata and I are now, are you a bad feeling. Tomorrow morning, I feel that the phone rings again. "You have got off flight tomorrow will be canceled book," Jain N Typhoon yet Datte (· ω · `) not bad Well I'm going right next to the route that also typhoon weather maps you see after tomorrow (· ω · ') Recently, I envy people kept a little pet. But the dog is a cat. But it's hard to take care. Over in (* ^ θ ^ *) / 

No comments:

Post a Comment