Hey caffekos here is Teruki's blog and link to see the pics their at the bottom http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/ - Nemo chan
Colored By JUDY AND MARY ♪ world today AM11: 00, Moraimashita will be relayed from the village appeared in Ogasawara to Ustream's Sakurai? I'm uniforms CONOMi let me wear when I got to China with Mr. Cannon and Yuuki! The女物(laughs) for taking photos in three Makurimashita. It is usually the inability (`-ω · ') What can I say so myself b,,, I, and cute! ! ! Chan was the shortage of long-awaited law bangs up yet. But But! ! ! 門外不出photo at its death! ! ! After that range from going yesterday (no driveway, the range must reasonably歩Kanakya) went to see. But I walk fine, What was his, it was so lack of exercise? What was will be keenly aware. . . I do exercise but now! Lots of beautiful scenery見Remashita today drew a lot of sweat to cool ☆ (* 'ω `*) and the evening went to see the sunset on the lookout for三日月山! As I said in the blog yesterday, the point at sunset Two Days even local people, but the DM Twitter yesterday, "Datte best three sunsets and beautiful Japanese sunset from the observatory crescent Chichi! ♪ Try doing ('▽` ) "It's been said What was I. Local way, "三日月山observatory" as saying, "Weather Station" What is known I like.Directions to the "weather station" What I listed. ☆ Mr. cedar evening I went for a drink with Mr. and Ms. Takehara, who lives in the same inn cedar met in Kyoto, I was born in Aomori living in Takehara in Tokyo.Thanks and most locals are doing Anne Cafe "- it has been," What I speak (* ^ θ ^ *) helpful? Close to the ramen you been well Spyralcall Chinami, Takehara's lives are like (laughs) 1, Arimashi the mountain shrines,,, 2, before the "lookout" three points and take names The Tsudzukimashi a couple, before it there was a place called ☆ observatory overlooking the harbor panorama 3 yesterday but today the clouds Temashita Ttemashita beautiful sunny! Nagasaki Observatory. 4 sunset moon from the observatory. About 40 people gathered Temashita truly! You put in Nyanko Ogasawara ☆ mixi
No comments:
Post a Comment