I translated the bottom half of the blog by teruki since it was japanese haha xD and well the first half was english! - Nemo chan
I write the blog in English After an interval of two Weeks. First of all, I saw the very Amusing Movie. It is "Fullmetal Alchemist"! I got very much excited. And, I cried. It really is a wonderful Movie. ☆ Next, I DID Spyralcall of the Last Support of Live. A lot of Cafekko of That came to See Live. The member of Spyralcall is very Good at the performance. Do you know the idol group in Japan named NEWS? Do you know Tomohisa Yamashita? Katsuya who is the guitarist of Spyralcall strums the guitar in those CD. Keitarou who is the bassist of Spyralcall also played the base in CD of professional Singer . Performing with them has greatly developed my drum play. I learnt many, and raised the level. In addition, lyrics of Hideki gave me quite a lot of courages. Spyralcall is not Visuaru-kei. However, a lot of Cafekko loves music of Spyralcall."You MUST not Hesitate. You Need not Change even if the world changes." Meloik sign / Spyralcall And, Five Days ago Gathered AN CAFE. Together We ATE, and enjoyed boring. ☆ I was very happy. However, I Became tired. (* 'θ `*) And, we sang a happy birthday for Kanon. ♪ ☆ And today we have evening shopping in Harajuku and Shimokitazawa is Temashita into the studio. It was hot today! And yesterday and today, from the fans of Mr. PENICILLIN "Butterfly Effect" was very happy ☆ submitted message content thoughts!Nonetheless,,, Ann Madashimo cafe, not a person is over I said to the young age of the other (laughs) Of course I'll keep trying!
No comments:
Post a Comment