Friday, July 15, 2011

Teruki: Evolution for Long Sleep

A little head cold but I Ppokatta week, "just like a summer cold, even well over Ssho cured immediately if Torere sleep! (Informal Noh play worse and wound Tetara inch think * ^ θ ^*)/", , I went to the hospital today. Next week I go on a journey, ☆ I治Shitai quickly before now, and so we recently put WW picture. 1. The day before yesterday evening at the bowling alley. Toka a 2:00 or? I was pretty exhausted I. 2. 26 6, O, Shibuya-kun is a picture taken with Mr. May in the Chengyan Ryowo EAST. As you can see, I shake a bit (laughs) When I'm doing a rehearsal Roriwita the 23rd District, the impersonator kun kun Chengyan Ryowo in May and I (live in motion) ☆ came out playing withtheir 3. Today, at the studio. This studio, white and gray, I have two cats chan (* 'θ `*)人懐Kkoku entirely without vigilance, both also unlimited tail meat ball even touched! But sometimes wrong toilet and tea now (laughs) Temashita owner was angry after this strictly.


Nemo: He had some pictures added to them too um check out his original blog for the pics ;D http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/

No comments:

Post a Comment