Thursday, July 28, 2011

Teruki: Sunset.

Here is Teruki's blog today ;D  - Nemo chan
We have a tour around the island to snorkel in the morning today. Now that is a latent deep in its own way without even remember hearing, enjoyed more (* ^ θ ^ *) / today is a wonderful clean sea What I Really ☆ over one that I have been snorkeling on the island Mukojima I. Toka Toka coral and colorful fish. .
☆ hemp rope in an Amicon then have participated in making the original accessories, Toka Toka shell beads, with the Toka guy was somehow sliced ​​the sea urchin spines of sea urchins Tteiu. But I made an anklet I,,, two home economics because it was always, can such a feeling (* 'θ `*) / yeah!
A sunset and evening tours, I was signed up to go to see the sunset boat tour, I have to stop hunger with cloudy sky I was one of the applicants. Nonetheless, that I not supposed to give up! Went to see the sunset to the west of the island by moped street.見Reta hunger through a gap in the clouds at sunset in its own way, the sunset was amazing then! Also the red sea clouds, and I was great! And I, but I always Bakkari sunset, hey I'll glow for hours after sunset Tteiu important. Amazing (* 'θ `*)
By the way,,,Yuki-chan is about to tell you that every day. "What's up brother Fai is known Nantes from snow-chan?" What has received a message,,,


"Funny People"


The (* ^ θ ^ *) is not the name / (laughs)

And then, Mr. I said that with cedar from Chichi, my next destination is trying to Hateruma thought. Toka Toka sunset by the sea that, then it is a small island Toka, I Did it taste quite similar. Sugi-kun and more.With the number one recommended in the cedar-kun who seems to Hateruma island. I once before, but I was planning to go to the Hateruma, wrecked by a typhoon would be longer. I go.
So, this trip is over today Ogasawara. Leave the boat in the morning tomorrow Hahajima, and arrived in Tokyo early afternoon the day after tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment