Hello caffekos here is Teruki's blog for today :) http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/ He has pictures too - Nemo chan
Today, we ship over at noon to Hahajima! Much more than a whiff of Chichi-jima island, the sense薄Mari Resort, is a fine country to make a long story short. Most people in communities around the outside of the harbor is not a living thing. And then, in Chichijima Available Softbank was in au Hahajima contains no we can finally wave. . . Just an amazing over it No way in Japan just to watch (* 'θ `*) 動Kenakatta but only in the evening today, and this Ogasawara ☆ I went to many, but I go on a moped一応Tokyo, Haha-jima, south of the "Tokyo prefectural southernmost" there. Yes go to the southernmost island of the promenade歩Itara南崎from there about an hour. I let it go tomorrow ☆Yuki-chan writes blog Tetara daughter of the inn (4 years) has been with K-eater sticker affixed to the computer is my closely. And from there, "Lecture Purikyua" started (* 'θ `*) in Nendoron in Nendoron yeah yeah! The cute child in anything you do! Huiji uncle is! Yes, my sister Chaimashita like stickers. Huh me happy to sell cute ☆ (* 'θ `*)(*' θ `*)(*' θ `*)(*' θ `*) Well, today is a digital camera can connect the PC and finally Can. Blog of the day browse ← 23. Chichi Library will become so in the photo. 1 Wanzi yesterday. I sat or rather, something that's open hand, "I Choco" like pigs in a cute (* 'ω `*) two, hermit crab care kun road. 3, goat Nakayama Pass. 4, the same goat. I like living in this craggy steep.
No comments:
Post a Comment