Caffeko teruki had some pictures for his blog i will add the link to the bottom and check them out ;D - Nemo chan
Hey, I is known (* 'θ `*) /
woke up today in a phone book. . . "You Temashita flight reservations because of the typhoon will be canceled" is not is crawling ☆ (* ^ θ ^ *) over Zakenjanee Tsu! ! ! ! (* `Θ '*) always valid for Anything! ?Biron most! ! ! This protein Rerelease of God most? ! ! ! Do not over not over not over毎回Mai over every time! ! ! ! ! Kit! Me, I have been crushed like a plan for every trip to the Typhoons. Where to go and change moment in the day yesterday and re-booking accommodation is also a plane,,, I but I行Keta on Hachijo Island, thanks to the Well and南大東. 一応Once again, a little staggered Naosemashita reserved.Already got used (* `• 3 3 ·*)= Oh, Speaking of Women's Football in the world now! Amazing! ☆ I'm Happy, I Temashita chat (^_^;) sleeping at alltoday, tried to gather images of a cat paw? (* `· Ω · '*) I think I dislike of being touched What is the cat's paw usually solved, according to his shooting me happy ☆ 1 ☆ paw at a glance 2 Light paw Up! 3 paw holding Boji (* 'ω `*)
Link: http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/
No comments:
Post a Comment