This was Yesterday blog July 25 the website wasn't working so i posted this blog today enjoy Nyappy! - nemo chan
Ogasawara, Chichi-jima Day 3! But I was like the last day over Chichi Hahajima ship it tomorrow for lunch, and Mr. Mitsuru Nagata today's hyper-real Temashita it! First, the island has been designated Arimashi in special protected areas in the South Island just south of Chichi-jima, Moraimashita Take me to a local tour guide says I'll be! Given route is off-limits except,入島people per day up to 100 people within two hours of landing time, the island is provided, such as the voluntary rules!Truly was pretty sure over tea! ! ! So caught up in a lot of beautiful pictures! (* `Θ '*) ☆出会Emashita And then school of dolphins to tour today, when I applied for that but I yesterday I was the only one participant (laughs) and then one more, a black Name one woman was with a healthy tan. She swam with the dolphins and the tour guide was very happy with very happily. 泳Ganakatta that I never even went to Okinawa many times as it's first "over selling, like fun..." What I want tea. Yesterday the people of the same accommodation, tour and go see the whales and dolphins all day, but it is not the end but見Renakattarashii. Well eventually Tteiu luck. Today we have it and出会E just three hours half day dolphin tour, flock of nine head And even逃Gezu嫌Garazu, came out while swimming together. Much trouble if I met such a chance,,, What is It. From it "swim" in What Did not I might decide not good. Well, that do not swim in Hahajima! In the evening we went to see a Nakayama Pass sunset. 15 to 20 minutes to climb a steep mountain road is a sure pass over us right next to the beach saw the sunset on the first day Xiaogang, forest ecology trail follows the ridge itself ☆ And the scenery is pretty fierce拝Meru system of protected areas? Remove the seeds Korokoro clothes, muddy shoes I dont even落Tosanakya. After tasting the sun to some extent on the hill, got off on the beach watching the sunset down to the lower end Xiaogang today. Nakutsu clouds in the sky today is the west, could see the moment sunk firmly into the sunset horizon. ☆ super impressed was beautiful! Oh, and after updating the blog yesterday, and I went to the beach near to the stars. Soshitara 'Gasa! Gasa "What you hear digging the sand was dug a hole for very large turtle laying a sound I saw you go! Large turtle from the top of his head to about my waist!But somehow I also happened to see chatter, ☆ luck is like a fine one, and South Island. Two South Island as well. 3, the best photos of dolphins which is decent. . . 4, empty the sea Which is which? ? What is beautiful about super ☆ 5, behind the grounded ship environment. This seems to ship during the war.
No comments:
Post a Comment