Thursday, July 14, 2011

Teruki's blog Translated.

Caffekos this is Teruki's recent blog translated in english I tried my best it may not be perfect ^^ - Nemo chan

It is yesterday. I went to kanoso and Akihabara after having been in the studio from noon. [there is it Kanon!]I will go the maid coffee shop!Birthday present I ceased to buy you!(*^θ^*)/] I called and. Then from the canon a request. [, postrecording cafe What is there for me, line wounds are so indeed alone, (- ω -)] I went withThat was because the, two people. A voice is a guy to let for an animated cartoon only for post recording What is the animations. When come to a But, now postrecording cafe; in the floor center of the shop two microphones. ..  [I don't do it this, here!]There isn't it in a booth (θ / ';); and]? A mosquito [it executes it publicly unwillingly.] ..(-ω - ')] (by the way, a shop, a lot of other visitors);)  [there are brag, the mixer there, too, (/ θ ・`) っ]


We were not brave that after a shop full of drinks. . .

After playing in the arcade and then covered or not, that's what Canon was a birthdaydrink and went to join  一応 all members? I had brought presents for everyone Tokacake (laughs) I no ambition at all sure how people "- Yu-U and-vinegar-Tsu-Huh Pibaa(bottom tension)," I gained singing. Go bowling then go mesylate also came back fromgetting brighter morning after all. Earnestly so tired of messing fuss (* 'θ `*)


The title of the lyrics I BondS. I also think - and very likely do what the environment now,so that the incident causing Chin Bakkari stupid child, we are also plenty of fresh forever(laughs) The Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment