Here is Teruki's post for today nyappy! - Nemo chan
Today has been a tour island! Look around the islands by boat around the Hahajima swimsuit enjoyed the snorkeling on the beaches of uninhabited ☆ it is also swam Hirashima had also, is the first time in years. "Let's do泳Genakattara" What was worrying was a particular problem none (* ^ θ ^ *) rather / Toka Innovation Sarah made diving "for the first time I really?" Let the praise What ! (`-Ω・') Did I learn but I actually swim up to Middle b. It was fitting it was a good tea. Did you selected Toka Records Committee opposed the district's swimming in middle school. Imperceptibly it looks like it wants the Mendoku chat with many. . . Okinawa has been like that many times, yet never in the ocean is not in fact from. But two days ago, the girl was too happily went swimming with dolphins has changed the mind. Snorkelling is fun too ☆ Truly fun, informal Noh play and then book a tour with Mai same tomorrow. Oh, and the school of dolphins会Emashita today. Do not close a sore head now 20. I looked at the dolphin swim together, I was just watching. But, like Pyongyang often do in an aquarium dolphin show!What guy to jump out of the water, I like that I can be without being trained four times見Remashita ☆ I! The friendly dolphins Tteiu, really know. "Now, let's go to the following location - Sorosoro" What ship after starting, I'll come with! ☆ The cute and severe sunburn have become quite over. Came out pretty well crowded red face paint is a fine suntan. The other body part "burn" What about that bad, it hurts when you sleep at night. . . But I gave my sister to seal Yuki-chan yesterday, put in all the chatter like a coloring book Purikyuano already, you will happily show (* 'ω `*) decrement. And when eating rice ☆ I Toka's worth rolling with cute children, from the shadow of the door lω ·) ~ its not coming, except it is Innovation. So check it sideways while, came out at the snow-chan somewhat Σ (θ ° °) funny face! I hated children ☆返Shitara not already delight after his mother noted that Yuki-chan's laughter and noisy at night, attacking the abs look funny!Laugh just laugh, "~ and! (· Ω ·`) "did the nasty note and repeat. I somehow - there are also refreshing ☆
No comments:
Post a Comment