Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teruki: Atami.

Hey caffekos this will be the last translated blog before our hiatus enjoy please oh and check out the pic for the blog ;D http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/ -Nemo

Yesterday morning, I went to middle ☆ overnight trip to Atami term colleagues and people went to the shrine to pray and get off at a station 来宮. Priest's offering anything from living in or near work? The Retarashii asked.

Write a Ito station inn station from Atami 5. Arrived at the inn was already past 3:00, who you been with a bathing suit I even went to sea ☆ everyone, but I went into the sea, "Selling E!" Tsu much that it is a dirty sea. . . Compared to the sea is good and I think Ogasawara, floating debris such as What was it too much. That is terrible. However, the sea was hot, but I entered it,,,


Mr. Nagata, are targeted to children Temashita (· ω · `)
But first I was like chasing a light Temashita mud is thrown in the middle (· ω · `)


Cho I can not kid us so far into the deep ocean takes a float in the interval but, Nagata I spy an opportunity for revenge. Barenai while swimming close to diving and really fool around with Mr. Nagata is too desperate children from close range.


Nagata, "Gorua !!!!!!(*` θ '*)"

Kids' Kyaha ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (* ^ ω ^ *) "


Curse the lack of exercise daily, but exciting at the beach in Zuten! San Nagata would a colon. Everyone at work lol, lol fucking shit Kusogaki angels.

There are people who are laughing ☆! So, I wanted everyone smile, that's it's been! (* 'Θ `*) ~ b is crawling crawling


But when left to our children "- if not dust!" Say,


Children "- if not dust Uncle Pierce (* ^ ω ^*)/"





Uncle Pierce. . . (* · Θ · *)






Gusun ('; θ; `)






But then, there was also a good thing. Way back to the inn, opened along the river (last night, I had a Lantern) 通Ttara in front of Ann Tarashiku know the girl was in the cafe there, Kyaha! When I was in commotion. But I know what I do that first, people were at work together, "Truly I look at it's Temashita Nagata," I say and I tried to Nyappi Chitchaku I try. ☆ ~ Thank me with a smile come back a ferocious Nyappi Soshitara (* ^ θ ^ *) Let me talk to you I'm normally not permitted /? Smile


Oh, but I was going to Tokyo What I always Atami, Shizuoka So it was. Library know. Billboard photo of the inn was near. "Yuki, Inc." It is a name that somehow I knew I would collapse quickly (laughs) but I 寝転Gari over and around, doing figure 浮Kabimase just thought intently on cigarettes in addition DS

No comments:

Post a Comment