Saturday, August 6, 2011

Miku: Feedback Kanazawa Ψ (`∀ '#)

hey caffekos its me nemo and today i have miku's Lc5 blog translated into english for you Nyappy :3 


Good morning. Miku is. Along the way Kobe is now going to Kanazawa. Kanazawa I miss going away. Dattari thoughts live yesterday, I will remember in the dressing room lined with writing. Thanks guys I live Kudasatta come first. Kanazawa's not just customers, we have not pleased everyone pair up the expedition. Lc5, Kanazawa at that first, I was also nervous and embarrassed, and we live well, thanks for your warm venue, could be enjoyed purely.Thank you. Everyone can enjoy a happy Tetara (o> ω <o)

And, Mr. 12012, Mr. vistlip, the three had a live band and Lc5, we share a lot of people a long time time than usual with the event. The movie was like a short film filled with many great moments. It was a long time Attoiu間Chow forget to breathe too much fun. 
The memories of this clenching, head to Kobe! Kanazawa, I never meet again. And the band's dressing room just in a friendly. You become friends quickly, and we Wai, I'm glad really go well together for a drink. I am very happy with these three bands回Re. I've been around here long Gudagudato in (^ O ^) / Thank you for going out to the end. Emergency, Kobe! Ψ (`∀ '#) 

No comments:

Post a Comment