Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new Start

Hey hey hey caffekos its me Nemo chan wheww! its been awhile LOL we were on our hiatus which started on August 9th and now its September almost a month. I feel so refreshed and recharge im soo ready to translate and talk with all the other caffekos! And it makes me really happy when I see tweets from our followers saying they missed us! We missed them a lot too! We want to be ur voices for ancafe and speard our love to them and soo its nice to take a break so we can continue are jobs! I know how ancafe feels now!

To all the new followers thank you for following us and welcome to our Canadian Ancafe family that started on January 12 finally found out the day we started soon we can celebrate our one year on this account for now lots make lots of fun nyappy memories for the time being while ancafe is on a hiatus and then when they come back lets all celebrate together as the Caffeko Family we are!

I didn't do much on my break LOL i finally broke my habit of adding "-Nemo" at the end of my sentences but its coming back haha xD I feel more relaxed and comfortable :) and I really Missed everyone! sometimes i secretly logged on and saw ur tweets and i just wanted to cry its really nice to receive such warm msgs from people all around the world makes me feel wanted and not lonely! Thank you
Nyappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment