Hey caffekos check out the pictures on teruki blog super kawaii!!!! http://ameblo.jp/antic-cafe-teruki/ - Nemo chan
Watakushi recently, moving into the studio every day, even Hitta "FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST Fullmetal Alchemist" broke watching. The second phase of the anime I saw, the original is better. All 64 talks isvery good! I thought it was a hell of a longer animation?
Scene even cry, even there are many thought-provoking scenes something. From everyone and "In aHagaren Hui Huang, Which character do you like best?" Remashi asked that, to his "cool I" in thought,, and Colonel Mustang and when you come right down to it I? I thought well, are you most impressed withafter seeing the front, it is not actually a homunculus named Envy.
Mayoi what kills people without a lot of Envy is really the man was a fool, and finally, "I do not reallyenvious of the people?" I have been crying scene fades said,,, What I was most impressive. What'sWhat I'm really cool then Minami Takayama, but I felt amateur. 'm Doing full role many "I's voice actorspopular sought after really" is but I was going before, late in the Hagaren,,, Toka When I was inBokkoboko in Mustang, especially Toka when disappearing last, amazing I.
Original cartoons, ☆ Let's read I think
Well, we encountered some pretty random and got acquainted with today's home station. And has been seen twice. "Huang Hui? Over black! Over a visual kei but" What was told. You may tan more than I think I own chat.
Envy.
No comments:
Post a Comment