Saturday, August 11, 2012

[Check it out] Spiv States


Sorry for the delay had been busy for the past two weeks but here is today's band another suggestion from @Nyappytiramisu. Todays band is Spiv States this is a one man band Jun (guitar and Vocals and song writer) their were former members who left the band. It was formed in November 2009 Jun and his friend lori performed together.  Right now im listening to the suggested song Glider I was shocked it started with english and well an awesome guitar before that! their outfits are hot !! :D I love their look, very nice. Jun does an awesome job playing and keeping his great voice going as we he plays. You should check them out, atm their website is going under maintenance . Here is Jun's ameba http://ameblo.jp/spivstates-jun  and facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spivstates and here is Jun's twitter https://twitter.com/GR_JUN  I believe hes joined a new band called GOTCHAROCKA  I hope u love their songs and looks like how I did! :) - nemo




JUN


No comments:

Post a Comment