Sunday, August 26, 2012

[Check it Out] SCREW

Alright Cafekkos this is a suggestion from me , my lovely fave band SCREW! They are part of the PS Company and they will be going MAJOR THIS OCTOBER :'D im so proud of them. They have been a band for six yrs now, I've been following this band for about three years now. I really love their music. They are a dark visual kei style like the GazettE. SO I KNOW some of you will really love this band. They have five members and one Ex members Yuuto who played Bass and was the leader of the band. Now the Band is Byo(vocals), Kazuki(guitar and leader), Jin(Drums), Manabu(Guitar),Rui (Bass). I got their new album recently Biran its amazing. Now ppl always compare Byo's vocals to Ruki of the gazettE i think thats not really true each vocals has their unique style of singing, I feel Byo can make really good vibrato's with his voice. My first ever SCREW song was Gather Roses LOL be warned the pv is 13 + and I fell in love with Byo's looks and voice the instant I saw him. Kazuki and Manabu so amazing guitar solo's if u here their song Scarlet its like a the guitars are having an amazing conversation between each other when they play a solo they both make the sound mix and flow.  my suggested songs, Gather Roses, Sakura no ame , Cursed Hurricane, Brainstorm, Jashin no Tadaru Komoriuta and Ancient Rain. Please give them a listen Jashin no Tadaru Komoriuta is a very beautiful slow song from their new album. Another thing about SCREW is that they re sang Cha la Head Cha La the Dragon Ball Z opening in Japan for the new V-ROCK ANIME.
Down below is the links to their twitters and website. OH and one of their songs called Thirty Revolver Byo's dances remind of me Miku a lot xD

Left to Right: Manabu(gu),Rui(Ba),Byo(vol),Jin(dr),Kazuki(gu)
                                            Song: Scarlet Live.
                                               Gather roses with Yuuto
                                         Thirty Revolver
                                            Recently new pv The Abyss
Byo's twitter: https://twitter.com/screw_byo
Rui's Twitter: https://twitter.com/rui_screw
Jin's Twitter: https://twitter.com/jin_screw
Kazuki's Twitter: https://twitter.com/kazuki_screw
Manabu's twitter: https://twitter.com/screw_manabu
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.pscompany.co.jp/screw/


No comments:

Post a Comment