I decided that I wanted to see the band members so I watched their live of Vampire. The vocalist is very pretty. It kind of reminds me of Halloween. I will add the link to their live of Vampire below. Cafekkos lets support this band since its still pretty unknown. I'm pretty sure that most of you will open ur hearts to this band. I find it rare to see a female vocalist in jrock band so give it a try. Since its hard to find pictures of the band you can see them here : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340198149402207&set=a.257995604289129.63948.145121672243190&type=1&theater Thank you.
Monday, August 20, 2012
[Check it out] lloy
Today's band suggestion comes from @AncafeNLSupport (Francisca) the band she suggested was lloy. This band has two members Vocals Yuko-Kat and Guitarist MTBR plus their live members who is SGO drums and K20 who is the bass! They are band which most of you may have not known of. And some of you might know them. The suggested songs of the band were Scaredy Catty, Vampire and GOGH you can give the songs a listen here: http://soundcloud.com/yuko-kat-lloy/ Now this band has a darker feel and sound of music, but I love both dark and bright. I listened to Scaredy Catty and was like whoa! the bass in the start *u* Now the music video isn't an ordinary video its focuses on different things , you don't really see the members. I will post the video down below please check out the song, if your in a dark style of music.
I decided that I wanted to see the band members so I watched their live of Vampire. The vocalist is very pretty. It kind of reminds me of Halloween. I will add the link to their live of Vampire below. Cafekkos lets support this band since its still pretty unknown. I'm pretty sure that most of you will open ur hearts to this band. I find it rare to see a female vocalist in jrock band so give it a try. Since its hard to find pictures of the band you can see them here : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340198149402207&set=a.257995604289129.63948.145121672243190&type=1&theater Thank you.
I decided that I wanted to see the band members so I watched their live of Vampire. The vocalist is very pretty. It kind of reminds me of Halloween. I will add the link to their live of Vampire below. Cafekkos lets support this band since its still pretty unknown. I'm pretty sure that most of you will open ur hearts to this band. I find it rare to see a female vocalist in jrock band so give it a try. Since its hard to find pictures of the band you can see them here : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340198149402207&set=a.257995604289129.63948.145121672243190&type=1&theater Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment