Friday, September 16, 2011

Q and A with Nemo

Question and Answers with Nemo Chan!
Questions:
1.What got you into An Cafe?
A: Well I was introduced by Ancafe from a friend haha after watching Maple Guman my very first Ancafe song I was like WTH who is that girl (Bou) but i then found out he was boy and I guess Ancafe's beauty and music really got me into Ancafe haha. Oh and I then fell in love with Miku and of course Yuuki!

2. Do you have a tumblr?
A: Umm well I just made one in August haha but Yes I do have follow me if you want but I do spam a lot of jrock and other beautiful things :O My tumblr is called Everything Beautiful for that reason because of jrock.  http://monobunnyxnyappy.tumblr.com/

3. Nemo chan do you have a deviantart?
A: Hmm I never mentioned it did I well yes I do have one haha, follow me if u want its ur own choice :3 http://bunnyxheart.deviantart.com/

4. When is Nemo-Chan's birthday?
A: Oh my birthday well its in April 2 LOL I've never met another person with the same birthday as me yet strange . . .

5. what is Nemo-Chan's favourite color?
A: I LOVE THE COLOUR RED and Yellow xD haha

6. What is Nemo chan's favourite animal?
A: I love dogs :D I want a pet dog I would name it Nyappy Jr haha.

7. What are your favourite Jrocker bands (visual kei and oshare kei)
A: My fave bands wait let me get my list! alright . . . I like The GazettE, Ancafe,Born,Screw,ViViD,The Kiddie,V(n)eu, Dolly,Miyavi,April,Nega , D=out  Sadie and The Fool and omg Yuina ( the ex member of Dolly) LOL YU NYAA

8. Whats your favourite food?
A: I LOVE CHOCOLATE  ;D

9. What foods do you dislike?
A: I hate lots of food, my teacher thinks I'm weird because I seriously hate lots of food like Mac and Cheese and Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich 

10.  What is your real name?
A: LOL ahh? Umm well lets just say "Nemo" is NOT my REAL NAME

11. What colour is hair? And what colour would you want to dye it?
A: Black and I would dye it umm I dunno Brown ehh?

12. Who is your dream guy?
A: Some one like: MIYAVI,RUKI,MIKU and YUUKI :3

13. What do the online caffekos that follow Ancafe_Canada mean to you?
A: Everything! they are my family and if they are sad or angry then soo am I, if their nyappy and me too! xD


14. How many siblings do you have?
A: Two :O

15.  Do you like Kpop?
A: YES I DO, but im slowly getting over my kpop phase which started like 3 years ago LOL I know kpop groups :D

16. Do you watch anime/manga?
A: Anime and Manga is my life!

And those were the questions 16 is quiet a lot thank you for sending me them! I had fun answering them all :D I hope I could answer your questions if you have more ask me :3

No comments:

Post a Comment