Sunday, October 14, 2012

[Check it out] Versailles


Gomen, due to school I didn't get much time on weekends to work on Check it out. So here is today's band suggested by @AncafeLithuania  it is the popular and talented band Versailles! The band was formed in 2007 has five members!! Kamijo vocals, Hizaki back up vocals and guitar, Teru Guitar, Yuki Drums and Masashi bass. The band members look is veryyyyyyyy unique you don't see enough bands now a days were they have outfits like Versailles. To me it seems like a very old but nice medieval theme type look. Pv's that were recommend were all of them from AnCafeLithuania. A song I gave a listen to was Destiny lovers the piano in the start and the haunting feeling you get I really loved it and the song would go straight to a more rocking sound. Thats very impressive. The vocalist has a very strong and nice voice * w * Down below I will post pics of the member and their pv's  Pv's that were recommended and I will post are Serenade and Masquarade . Please support the band they might be to your liking ! Let me know your opinions and leave suggestions for the next band




In the back. Masahi,Yuki in front Teru, Kamijo, Hizaki



No comments:

Post a Comment