Sunday, September 9, 2012

[Check it out] Decola Hopping

Nyappy Today's suggestion comes from lilHeather1974 the band she suggested was Decola Hopping!! This Band has a female vocalist! I have seen this band before! They are very kawaii and I find it rare to see a Female Vocalist LOL I remember at first I thought the vocalist was a male just dressed up since its common in VK bands but no shes 100% girl. Their is 4 members and they debuted in 2006. Vocalist Suiya, Guitar Fuku, Guitar Fuyuki and Bass Yue. The band has now added a live support Drums.  Below I will post their Website. Songs Heather Chan Suggested were Kimagure Fearism (LIVE)and she suggested Brand New story start (videos below) THEY ARE ALSO PIRATES! Nyappy like An Cafe I loved the song Kimagure Fearism some nice dance moves and I envy Suiya working with some amazing looking guys *u* They song amazing  too, its a good band and well the vocalist is hyper and her voice is awesome!! They are very playful during lives. Down below I will also add the Papillon live thats another good one. LOL the screamo is good :D I LIKE THIS BAND!! HAHAHA VERY KAWAII. Please enjoy the band

WEBSITE : http://decolahopping.com/

Yue,Fuyuki,Suiya in middle, right Fuku



No comments:

Post a Comment