Monday, July 16, 2012

[Check it out] ZORO (ゾロ)

Nyappy cafekkos please check out todays entry: ZORO (ゾロ)  requested by our cafekko Sugarpanic. This band is made is now 2 members once was 4 members! Ryuuji(vocalist) and Tatsuhi (Bass) this band had previous members as well Yuuya (drummer) and Taizo (guitarist) They are now in a look for a new guitar and drummer but the duo it self is really good! They became a band in 2007(still quiet young to me)  The song I'm listening to right now HOUSE・OF・MADPEAK has a very techno sound but a very good visual kei style to it. I also gave Kitsune a listen which is sugarpanic's suggested song. I really loved their outfits in that pv *u* This band is very cute. Down below I will post the video/song sugarpanic suggested and links to the band's website and their twitters. I recommend them to fans of An Cafe their songs have a happy and rocking vibe to them. If you get a chance make sure to look into the band more.

Top row on left: Yuuya (drummer), Ryuuji  (vocals)
Bottom row on left: Taizo (guitarist), Tatsuhi (Bass)


Twitter: Ryuuji: https://twitter.com/#!/zoro_ryuji
Twitter: Tatsuhi: https://twitter.com/zoro_tatsuhi

Website: http://zoro-web.com/news.html


Video requested Kitsune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment