Alright cafekkos today is my suggestion! If i ever go to Japan ViViD is probably the top 5 bands I want to see live! Along with An Cafe ViViD is my beloved band <3 they help me through a lot. Now then Lets start! ViViD is a 5 piece band they started off as a band really early 2009 they've only been a band for 4 years. Vocalist Shin, Guitar Reno*leader* , Guitar Ryoga,Bass Iv,Drums Koki. This band is labelled under Sony and PSC in those four years ViViD has reached Oricon Charts many times! they've already performed in places like Nippon Budokan. They are a pretty successful band. Their music is meant for all ages. Their songs have already been aired in three animes. two of the being Bleach and Gundam Age. My first ViViD song was DEAR <3 i fell in love they just released their first album Infinity its amazing! Shin's voice is beautiful! and they compose really good music thats why i think they do well. Their music fun,relaxing and enjoyable. Please I hope u guys give ViViD a chance nowadays their style has changed they look less Visual - kei but the band is amazing. I suggest Blue, Dear,Live your live, Memories in white, REAL and their song Precious. Not only are they a good band but they are good people who do an awesome job with their own Nico Nico Douga show that airs every month. Down below I will post Koki's twitter hes the only one with twitter and their website.
Their look from their old single BLUE (i love this look)
Left to right. Ryoga(gu),
IV(bass the pink hair soo sexy ;___; <3),
Shin (vocals) , Koki (aka Ko-king <3 I LOVE THIS MAN drummer) Reno(guitar and leader)
No comments:
Post a Comment