Every morning at 3am I cry with determination.
It makes no sense, I can’t understand!
The baby boomers “Arguing”
Every night at 3am I run to the park
Impossible to understand, doesn’t make sense.
Only singing nyan nyan (meow)
Much pain, from society’s information on relations
Machine accelerating to the future.
Now breaking
I really want to return home quickly
{I want to return}
The world of loneliness
{I want to return}
Good Job, Good Guy
Tonight will be returning home early?
Thank you for the hard work, Mr. Silly
This evening I’ll return home
Good Job, Good Guy
Tonight, do you think I’ll be able to go home early?
Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Silly
I want to go home soon
Ah, Emotion signal Blinking sensation
Hey, that’s that, tomorrow morning is a loop line.
Failing to avoid the future.
Sky
Idea
Spectacle
The real world, that you can’t change disagreeable things
Can’t change
The ideal and reality
Can’t change
If you’re going to dream, it’s far from here
All becomes reality, you will become refreshed
Reality after all is the colour gray
Nothing is to change
If you’re going to dream, it’s far from here
All becomes reality, you will become refreshed
Reality after all is the colour gray
I want to reset all
Life is something … a fucking game
No magic, no miracles, you can not follow the manual, ultra
impossible game
This world after all is status
no income, no honor, and shut up!
A girl falling from the sky (no, no, no,no)
With a loaf of bread in your mouth you dash (no,no,no,no)
Leave it to me, go ahead! (no, no , no ,no)
If I was the hero (yo)
The bad party will surely regret it
Even I (a minor character) am not
The company nyan is not important
Good job, Good guy
Tonight will be returning home early?
Thank you for your hard work, Mr. Silly
I want to go home soon
Lonely but, frustrated but,
But sure, that everyone in the world is lonely
The amount of tears,will become strength
Love me tender now
Hey cafekkos, this was my first time trying to translate lyrics, not an easy task. It's much harder because their is so many different context the lyrics can be expressed in LOL. Anyways I hope you guys will like it, this song was really random, kind of hard to grasp something you would expect from Kanon, Teruki and Yuuki. As you can recall My Favorite Beat was like almost about a story of three men trying to get along in society, love me tender is pretty much the same in a way. Well enjoy.
空= this was pretty
confusing, because it could be used as empty or sky I assumed they meant sky?
JAPANESE
毎朝午前3時 踏切に叫ぶ
意味不明 理解出来ないよ
団塊世代の『感情論』
毎晩午前3時 公園へ走る
理解不能 意味不明
ニャーニャー鳴いてばかり
痛いくらいの 情報社会の関係
未来への加速装置
いまさら壊せない
本当はさっさと自分のお家へ帰りたい
『帰りたい』
独りの世界へ
『帰りたい』
お疲れ様 お利口さま
今夜は早く帰れそうかい?
ご苦労様 バカ殿さま
今夜は帰れない
お疲れ様 お利口さま
今夜は早く帰れそうかい?
ご苦労様 バカ殿さま
早く帰りたーい
嗚呼、感情シグナル 明滅 センセイション
「ねぇ、それってつまりは明日の明日の環状線?」
未来逃避 しないように
空
想
ス ペ ク タ ル !
現実世界じゃ嫌なこと一つも変えれない
『変えれない』
ネット(りそう)と現実
『換えれない』
夢見るなら いまネット(ここ)から
全て叶って気分爽快
現実は所詮 灰色(グレーなカラー)
なんにも変えれない
夢見るなら いまネット(ここ)から
全て叶って気分爽快
現実は所詮 灰色(グレーなカラー)
全てリセットしたい
人生なんて…糞ゲーム
(魔法もねぇ奇跡もねぇ攻略不可能超無理ゲー)
この世は所詮ステータス
(収入もねぇ 名誉もねぇ もうだまれー)
空から少女が降ってくる(ないないないない)
食パン咥えて猛ダッシュ(ないないないない)
俺に任せて先に行けー!!(ないないないない)
もしも勇者(ぼく)がいなかったら
仲間全滅(パーティたおれ)きっと後悔
だけど僕(モブ)がいなくっても
会社にゃ関係ない
疲れ様 お利口さま
今夜は早く帰れそうかい?
ご苦労様 バカ殿さま
今夜は帰れない
さびしいけど 悔しいけど
よのなか皆きっとぼっち
なみだの数=強さになる
らぶみーてんだーなう
No comments:
Post a Comment