Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10 th Anniversary An Cafe Book Special

Cafekkos, for An Cafe's 10th anniversary their is a special book they are releasing, the price is about 4410 yen that is about $46.67 in Canada.
This book has special features to it - > http://www.m-on-books.jp/book/idAAA460

The Following is what you can find in the book:
- Pictures old ones with old interviews and recent pictures with interviews
- Miku's special manga, which he made
-Stuff regarding the 48 prefecture tour

It also has stuff from their break so I guess pictures and such during the two year hiatus. Those that by the book will get signed autographs, stickers and poster calender

SPECIAL PRIZES
A very SPECIAL prize which is I guess is only for Japanese cafekkos is that An Cafe will visit your home, this is only for one person

Another SPECIAL is a lottery draw I believe where you get a pass to meet An cafe and have up to 6 photo sessions but a maximum of 200 people only can join.

No comments:

Post a Comment