Friday, April 20, 2012

Check it out [Dolly]

Hello Hello, so as some of you know I mentioned on twitter that i kind of wanted to change things up and well wanted to have a new segment were i would post jrock bands I suggest and well im going to mostly take your requests so you cafekkos send me a jrock band and your fave pv from them and I will make an entry about them so other cafekkos can check them out. So its going to be called "check it out" the segment and I wanted to start it off with one of my fave bands this band is on my top 5 bands list along with Ancafe ;) so with out further a do I present to you DOLLY

Dolly is a band with four members!


Left-right Hachi,Masa,Mitsu(redhat),Tsuguki

Vocalist- Mitsu (MY FAVORITE!! his eyes are GORGEOUS)
Guitar play- Masa
Bass- Hachi
Drums- Tsuguki
and
EX GUITAR - Yuina (now the guitar player of a new band called World Wrap Word)

Information: They became a band in 2005 and they have a very fantasy like style, if you like fairy tales like Alice in wonderland type themes your going to love Dolly thats one reason why i love Dolly im obsessed with alice in wonderland. Mitsu's voice is very soft his voice goes very well with ballad songs and well they also do very up beat songs like Gothic party the Pv is awesome!!! hahaha One of my fave songs by them is Shooting star! So please check them out i added their twitters too well the ones that have twitter xD
Recommended songs: Orange, Toki no ressha, Gothic party,closet letter , Moonlight disco (WATCH THE PV!!)  and their new single is called Canary in the rainbow colours

虹色のカナリア 


Twitters:
Hachi:https://twitter.com/#!/dolly_hachi
Tsuguki: https://twitter.com/#!/dolly_tsuguki
Yuina: https://twitter.com/#!/yuina_official


No comments:

Post a Comment