I LOVE THIS PICTURE! - nemo
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Teruki's Birthday Live
Today this morning I woke up at 8:30am good thing school started late because I got a chance to watch Teruki's Ustream with Kanon for his Birthday (Dec 8) Please say happy birthday too him! It was a very cute live i watched the first 20mins but it was funny! They went on youtube and looked up various animes they talked about cheesecake sticks LOL and well i think they were drinking because kanon and Teruki started to make strange burping sounds and going hyper xD They were wearing very cute clothes! I later saw on Twitter that Miku was watching the ustream too, Teruki said Miku called him but he didnt notice >< I hope teruki will see the video that Ancafe_Canada and Ancafe Argentina made for him for his nyappy birthday! Please enjoy these pictures and thank you too all of you caffekos who watched and/or support Teruki and Ancafe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment