ITS A LITTLE BLURRY GOMEN! BUT DO U KNOW WHO HE IS :D
Friday, October 28, 2011
MYSTERYJROCKER SEASON 2
SEASON 2 ARE U READY CAFFEKOS HERE IS THE RULES AND UNDERNEATH IT IS THE FIRST PIC! Rules: I Nemo will show a picture a mystery picture on the Ancafe_Canada twitter account you must guess who is in that picture it can be a picture of a Ancafe member or any other jrocker. I will post the picture on twitter and on the blog as well. Every time you get an answer right I will record your answer and then by the end of the month who ever has the most correct answers will get to choose a mystery pic icon so I will ask you to choose either "A,B,C or D" one of these pictures is a mystery icon which is a picture thats not soo cool looking you have a chance of winning the COOL ICON or the UGLY WEIRD ICON xD The Game will start tomorrow Friday October 28 and the deadline is November 2 to send me your answers you must either direct msg me on twitter or email: happy-ily59@hotmail.com the answers OR u can leave a comment on the picture. YOU HAVE ONLY ONE GUESS PER PICTURE I POST through out the month. HAVE FUN AND REMEBER if You are stuck I will give you only 3 hints per person but thats it you cannot ask me for hints again if u want a hint you must tweet me :) - nemo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment